BizzCloud Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data BizzCloud collects from you, through our interactions with you and through our products, and how we use that data.
BizzCloud offers a wide range of products, from server products used to help operate enterprises, devices you use in your shop or at home, software students use at school, and services developers and consultants use to create and provide a new business management information system.
References to BizzCloud products in this statement include BizzCloud services, websites, apps, software, servers and devices.
This statement applies to BizzCloud’s interactions with you and BizzCloud products that display this statement.
Personal Data We Collect
BizzCloud collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our products. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a BizzCloud account, administer your organization’s licensing account, submit a search query to Bing or Google Search, register for a BizzCloud event, speak a BizzCloud voice command, upload a document, purchase a subscription, sign up for one of our products, or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our products by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your and our devices.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources vary over time, but have included:
• Data brokers from which we purchase demographic data to supplement the data we collect.
• Social networks when you grant permission to a BizzCloud product to access your data on one or more networks.
• Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address to customize certain products to your location.
• Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and
• Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
• You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a product or feature, you may not be able to use that product or feature.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with BizzCloud, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the products and features you use. The data we collect can include the following:
Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your age, gender, country, and preferred language.
Payment data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a bank or credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
Device and Usage data. We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with BizzCloud and our products. For example, we collect:
• Product use data. We collect data about the features you use, the items you purchase, and the web pages you visit. This data may include your voice and text search queries or commands to the BizzCloud platform, and our chat bots. This also includes the settings you select and the software configurations you use most.
• Device, connectivity and configuration data. We collect data about your device and the network you use to connect to our products. It includes data about the operating systems and other software installed on your device, including product keys. It also includes IP address, device identifiers (such as the IMEI number for phones), regional and language settings.
• Error reports and performance data. We collect data about the performance of the products and any problems you experience with them. This data helps us to diagnose problems in the products you use, and to improve our products and provide solutions. Depending on your product and settings, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”) can include data such as the type or severity of the problem, details of the software or hardware related to an error, contents of files you were using when an error occurred, and data about other software on your device.
• Troubleshooting and Help Data. When you engage BizzCloud for troubleshooting and help, we collect data about you and your hardware, software, and other details related to the incident. Such data includes contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with BizzCloud, data about the condition of the machine and the application when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, and system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations.
Interests and favorites. We collect data about your interests and favorites, such as clients you follow in a crm app, the languages you prefer, the key performance indicators you track in a finance app, or the favorite cities you add to an expense reporting app. In addition to those you explicitly provide, your interests and favorites may also be inferred or derived from other data we collect.
Contacts and relationships. We collect data about your contacts and relationships if you use a BizzCloud product to manage contacts, for example BizzCloud CRM, or to communicate or interact with other people or organizations.
Location data. For products with location-enhanced features, we collect data about your location, which can be either precise or imprecise. Precise location data can be Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) data (e.g., GPS), as well as data identifying nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots, we collect when you enable location-based products or features. Imprecise location data includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level.
Content. We collect content of your files and communications when necessary to provide you with the products you use. For example, if you transmit a file using BizzCloud to another BizzCloud user, we need to collect the content of that file to display it to you and the other user as you direct. If you receive an email using BizzCloud, we need to collect the content of that email to deliver it to your inbox, display it to you, enable you to reply to it, and store it for you until you choose to delete it. Other data we collect to provide communication services to you include the:
• subject line and body of an email,
• text or other content of an instant message,
• audio and video recording of a video message, and
• audio recording and transcript of a voice message you receive or a text message you dictate.
Video. If you enter BizzCloud locations or other facilities, or attend a BizzCloud event, your image may be captured by our (security) cameras.
If you use BizzCloud expense management solutions, at your direction, we may also collect payment card information, receipt data, or financial transaction data, to provide the service.
We also collect information you provide to us and the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support. When you contact us, such as for customer support, phone conversations or chat sessions with our representatives may be monitored and recorded.
How We Use Personal Data
BizzCloud uses the data we collect for three basic purposes, described in more detail below:
1. to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the products we offer
2. to send communications, including promotional communications, and
3. to show advertising, whether in our own products supported by advertising like Google and Bing, or in products offered by third parties.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience.
Providing and improving our products. We use data to provide and improve the products we offer and perform essential business operations. This includes operating the products, maintaining and improving the performance of the products, developing new features, conducting research, and providing customer support. Examples of such uses include the following:
• Providing the Products. We use data to carry out your transactions with us and to provide our products to you. Often, those products include personalized features and recommendations that enhance your productivity and enjoyment, and automatically tailor your product experiences based on the data we have about your activities, interests and location.
• Customer support. We use data to diagnose product problems, repair customers’ devices, and provide other customer care and support services.
• Product activation. We use data—such as device and application type, location, and unique device, application, network and subscription identifiers—to activate software and devices that require activation.
• Product Improvement. We use data to continually improve our products, including adding new features or capabilities. For example, we use error reports to improve security features, search queries and clicks in Bing to improve the relevancy of the search results, usage data to determine what new features to prioritize, and audio recordings from voice input features to improve speech recognition accuracy.
• Security, Safety and Dispute Resolution. We use data to protect the security and safety of our products and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to confirm the validity of software licenses, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Our security features and products can disrupt the operation of malicious software and notify users if malicious software is found on their devices. For example, some of our security measures systematically scan content in an automated manner to identify suspected spam, viruses, abusive actions, or URLs that have been flagged as fraud, phishing or malware links; and we may block delivery of a communication or remove content if it violates our terms.
• Business Operations. We use data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
We use data we collect to communicate with you and personalize our communications with you. For example, we may contact you by phone or email or other means to inform you when a subscription is ending, discuss your licensing account, let you know when (security) updates are available, remind you about items left in your online shopping cart, update you or inquire about a service or repair request, invite you to participate in a survey, or tell you that you need to take action to keep your account active. Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from BizzCloud by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. For information about managing your contact data, email subscriptions and promotional communications, please visit the Access and Controls section of this privacy statement.
We use data we collect through our interactions with you, through some of our products and on third-party web properties, to show advertising. For example:
• BizzCloud may use your data to select and deliver some of the ads you see on BizzCloud web properties, such as BizzCloud.com.
• When the advertising ID is enabled in Windows 10 as part of your privacy settings, BizzCloud apps can access and use the advertising ID (much the same way that websites can access and use a unique identifier stored in a cookie) to select and deliver ads in such apps.
• We may share data we collect with third parties, such as Oath, AppNexus, or Facebook (see below), so that they can select and deliver some of the ads you see in our products, their products, or other sites and apps serviced by these partners.
• Advertisers may choose to place our web beacons on their sites to allow BizzCloud to collect information on their sites such as activities, purchases and visits; we use this data on behalf of our advertising customers to help target their ads. We also share data directly with service providers, such as Oath, AppNexus, or Facebook, to permit them to provide services on our behalf or to partner with us in selecting and serving ads for our advertising partners.
The ads that you see may be selected based on data we process about you, such as your interests and favorites, your location, your transactions, how you use our products, your search queries, or the content you view.
The ads that you see may also be selected based on other information learned about you over time using demographic data, location data, search queries, interests and favorites, usage data from our products and sites, as well as the sites and apps of our advertisers and partners. We refer to these ads as “interest-based advertising” in this statement. To provide interest-based advertising, we combine cookies placed on your device using information that we collect (such as IP address) when your browser interacts with our websites. If you opt out of receiving interest-based advertising, data associated with these cookies will not be used.
Further details regarding our advertising-related uses of data include:
• Advertising Industry Best Practices and Commitments. BizzCloud adheres to the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) self-regulatory program.
• Children and Advertising. We do not deliver interest-based advertising to children whose birthdate in their BizzCloud account identifies them as under 18 years of age.
• Data Retention. For interest-based advertising, we retain data for no more than 36 months, unless we obtain your consent to retain the data longer.
• Data Sharing. In some cases, we share with advertisers reports about the data we have collected on their sites or ads.
• Data Collected by Other Advertising Companies. Advertisers sometimes include their own web beacons (or those of their other advertising partners) within their advertisements that we display, enabling them to set and read their own cookie. Additionally, BizzCloud partners with third-party ad companies to help provide some of our advertising services, and we also allow other third-party ad companies to display advertisements on our sites. These third parties may place cookies on your computer and collect data about your online activities across websites or online services. These companies can include, but are not limited to: A9, AppNexus, Criteo, Facebook, MediaMath, nugg.ad AG, Oath, Rocket Fuel, Yahoo!. You may find more information on each company’s practices, including the choices it offers, by clicking on the company names above. Many of them provide a simple way to opt out of ad targeting from participating companies.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so, such as when you send an email to your customer, share documents, or link accounts with another service. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
In addition, we share personal data among BizzCloud-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we’ve hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
Finally, we will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails or files in BizzCloud), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
• comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
• protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our products, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone;
• operate and maintain the security of our products, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or
• protect the rights or property of BizzCloud, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services – however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using our services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property of BizzCloud, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.
Please note that some of our products include links to products of third parties whose privacy practices differ from BizzCloud’s. If you provide personal data to any of those products, your data is governed by their privacy statements.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
You can view, edit, or delete your personal data online for many BizzCloud products. You can also make choices about BizzCloud’s collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which products you use. For example:
• BizzCloud privacy dashboard. You can see and control activity data across multiple BizzCloud services on the BizzCloud privacy dashboard at: account.BizzCloud.com/privacy. From here, you can view, and clear browsing, search, and location data associated with your BizzCloud account. You can also manage data in your Cortana Notebook and BizzCloud Health services.
• BizzCloud account. If you wish to access, edit, or remove the profile information and payment information in your BizzCloud account, change your password, add security information or close your account, you can do so by visiting bizzcloud.com or bizzcloud.nl.
If you cannot access certain personal data collected by BizzCloud via the links above or directly through the BizzCloud products you use, you can always contact BizzCloud by using this web form. We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within 30 days.
Your Communications Preferences
You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from BizzCloud by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by signing in with your personal BizzCloud account.
And by going to your communication permissions you can update contact information, manage BizzCloud-wide contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with BizzCloud partners. If you do not have a personal BizzCloud account, you can manage your BizzCloud email contact preferences by using this web form. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain BizzCloud services, or to surveys or other informational communications that have their own unsubscribe method.
Your Advertising Choices
You may opt out of receiving interest-based advertising from BizzCloud by visiting our opt-out page. When you opt out, your selection will be stored in a cookie that is specific to the web browser you are using. The opt-out cookie has an expiration date of five years. If you delete the cookies on your device, you will need to opt out again.
Because the data used for interest-based advertising is also used for other necessary purposes (including providing our products, analytics and fraud detection), opting out of interest-based advertising does not stop that data from being collected. Nor does it mean you will stop getting ads or see fewer ads. However, if you do opt out, the ads you receive will no longer be interest-based and may be less relevant to your interests.
You can opt out of receiving interest-based advertising from third parties we partner with by visiting their sites (see above).
Cookies & Similar Technologies
• Storing your Preferences and Settings. Settings that enable our products to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device. For example, if you enter your city or postal code to get local information on a BizzCloud website, we may store that data in a cookie so that you will see the relevant local information when you return to the site. We also save preferences, such as language, browser and other settings, so those do not have to be reset each time you return to the site. If you opt out of interest-based advertising, we store your opt-out preference in a cookie on your device.
• Sign-in and Authentication. When you sign into a website using your personal BizzCloud account, we store a unique ID number, and the time you signed in, in an encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page within the site without having to sign in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information so you do not have to sign in each time you return to the site.
• Storing Information you Provide to a Website. When you provide information or add products to a shopping cart when shopping on BizzCloud websites, we store the data in a cookie to remember the products and information you have added.
• Social Media. Some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that enable users who are logged in to a social media service to share content via that service.
In addition to the cookies BizzCloud sets when you visit our websites, third parties may also set cookies when you visit BizzCloud sites. In some cases, that is because we have hired the third party to provide services on our behalf, such as site analytics. In other cases, it is because our web pages contain content or ads from third parties, such as videos, news content or ads delivered by other ad networks. Because your browser connects to those third parties’ web servers to retrieve that content, those third parties are able to set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities across websites or online services.
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in browsers may be available in each browser’s privacy or help documentation.
Certain features of BizzCloud products depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Our Use of Web Beacons and Analytics Services
BizzCloud web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called single-pixel gifs) that we use to help deliver cookies on our websites, count users who have visited those websites and deliver co-branded products. We also include web beacons in our promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether you open and act on them.
In addition to placing web beacons on our own websites, we sometimes work with other companies to place our web beacons on their websites or in their advertisements. This helps us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement on a BizzCloud website results in a purchase or other action on the advertiser’s website.
Finally, BizzCloud products may contain web beacons or similar technologies from third-party analytics providers, which help us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other operations. These technologies enable the analytics providers to set or read their own cookies or other identifiers on your device, through which they can collect information about your online activities across applications, websites or other products. However, we prohibit these analytics providers from using web beacons on our sites to collect or access information that directly identifies you (such as your name or email address). You can opt out of data collection or use by some of these analytics providers by using the following links:
• Adjust: www.adjust.com/opt-out
• AppsFlyer: https://www.appsflyer.com/optout
• Clicktale: https://www.clicktale.net/disable.html
• Flurry Analytics: https://aim.yahoo.com/aim/us/en/optout/
• Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires you to install a browser add-on)
• Kissmetrics: https://kissmetrics.com/user-privacy
• Mixpanel: https://mixpanel.com/optout
• Nielsen: https://www.nielsen-online.com/corp.jsp?section=leg_prs&nav=1#Optoutchoices
• Omniture (Adobe): https://www.d1.sc.omtrdc.net/optout.html
• Visible Measures: https://www.visiblemeasures.com/viewer-settings-opt-out
• WebTrends: https://ondemand.webtrends.com/support/optout.asp
Other Similar Technologies
In addition to standard cookies and web beacons, our products can also use other similar technologies to store and read data files on your computer. This is typically done to maintain your preferences or to improve speed and performance by storing certain files locally. But, like standard cookies, these technologies can also be used to store a unique identifier for your computer, which can then be used to track behavior. These technologies may include amongst others Local Shared Objects (or “Flash cookies”) and Silverlight Application Storage.
Local Shared Objects or “Flash cookies”
Web sites that use Adobe Flash technologies can use Local Shared Objects or “Flash cookies” to store data on your computer. To manage or block Flash cookies, go to https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer
Notice to End Users
Many BizzCloud products are intended for use by organizations and are administered to you by your organization. Your use of BizzCloud products may be subject to your organization’s policies, if any. If your organization is administering your use of the BizzCloud products, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. When you use social features of such products, other users in your network may see some of your activity. To learn more about the social features and other functionality, please review documentation or help content specific to the BizzCloud product. BizzCloud is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
If you use an email address provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as an employer or school, to access BizzCloud online services, the owner of the domain (e.g., your employer) associated with your email address may:
1. control and administer your BizzCloud online services account and
2. access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files.
With a BizzCloud account, you can sign into BizzCloud products, as well as those of select BizzCloud partners. When you create your own BizzCloud account, we refer to that account as a personal BizzCloud account.
Creating and using your personal BizzCloud account
When you create a personal BizzCloud account, you will be asked for certain personal data and we will assign a unique ID number to identify your account and associated information. While some products, such as those involving payment, require a real name, you can sign into and use some BizzCloud products without providing your real name. Some data you provide, such as your display name, email address and phone number, can be used to help others find and connect with you within BizzCloud products. For example, people who know your display name, email address or phone number can use it to search for you on BizzCloud and send you an invite to connect with them.
When you sign into your BizzCloud account, we create a record of your sign-in, which includes the date and time, information about the product you signed into, your sign-in name, the unique number assigned to your account, a unique identifier assigned to your device, your IP address, and your operating system and browser version.
Signing into BizzCloud
Signing into your account enables improved personalization, provides seamless and consistent experiences across products and devices, permits you to access and use cloud data storage, allows you to make payments using payment instruments stored in your BizzCloud account, and enables other enhanced features and settings. When you sign into your account, you will stay signed in until you sign out. When you are signed in, some products will display your name or username and your profile photo (if you have added one to your profile) as part of your use of BizzCloud products, including in your communications, social interactions and public posts.
Signing into third-party products
If you sign into a third-party product with your BizzCloud account, you will be asked to consent to share the account data required by that product. The third party will also receive the version number assigned to your account (a new version number is assigned each time you change your sign-in data); and whether your account has been deactivated.
If you have consented to share your profile data, the third party may display your name or username and your profile photo (if you have added one to your profile) when you are signed in to that third-party product. If you chose to make payments to third-party merchants using your BizzCloud account, BizzCloud will pass to the third party information stored in your BizzCloud account necessary to process your payment and fulfill your order (such as name, bank or credit card number, billing and shipping addresses, and relevant contact information). The third party can use or share the data it receives when you sign in or make a purchase according to its own practices and policies. You should carefully review the privacy statement for each product you sign into and each merchant you purchase from to determine how it will use the data it collects.
Personal BizzCloud accounts received from third parties
If you received your personal BizzCloud account from a third party, like an internet service provider, that third party may have rights over your account, including the ability to access or delete your BizzCloud account. You should carefully review any additional terms the third party provided you to understand what it can do with your account.
Using work or school accounts
If your employer or school uses Azure Active Directory (AAD) or similar services to issue and manage the account it provides you, you can use your work or school account to sign into BizzCloud products that use AAD or similar services. If required by your organization, you will also be asked to provide a phone number or an alternative email address for additional security verification. If you sign into BizzCloud products with a work or school account, the owner of the domain associated with your email address may control and administer your account, and access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files. Your use of the products may be subject to your organization’s policies, if any. BizzCloud is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of these organizations, which may differ from those of BizzCloud. If your organization is administering your use of BizzCloud products, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. See also, Notice to End Users.
Other Important Privacy Information
Here you will find additional privacy information you may find important.
Security of Personal Data
BizzCloud is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential data (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it using encryption.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
Personal data collected by BizzCloud may be stored and processed in your region or in any other country where BizzCloud or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. Typically, the primary storage location is in the customer’s region, often with a backup to a data center in another region. The storage location(s) are chosen to operate efficiently, to improve performance, and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
We transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data.
Our Retention of Personal Data
BizzCloud retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the products and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
• How long is the personal data needed to provide the products and operate our business? This includes such things as maintaining and improving the performance of those products, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business and financial records. This is the general rule that establishes the baseline for most data retention periods.
• Do customers provide, create, or maintain the data with the expectation we will retain it until they affirmatively remove it? Examples include a document you store in BizzCloud, or an email message you keep in your BizzCloud inbox. In such cases, we maintain the data until you actively delete it.
• Is there an automated control, such as in the BizzCloud privacy dashboard, that enables the customer to access and delete the personal data at any time? If there is not, a shortened data retention time will generally be adopted.
• Is the personal data of a sensitive type? If so, a shortened retention time would generally be appropriate.
• Has the user provided consent for a longer retention period? If so, we will retain data in accordance with your consent.
• Is BizzCloud subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
Collection of Data From Children
When a BizzCloud product collects age it will either block users under 18 or will ask them to provide consent from a parent or guardian before they can use it. We will not knowingly ask children under 18 to provide more data than is necessary to provide the product.
Once parental consent is granted, the child’s account is treated much like any other account. The child may have access to communication services like email, instant messaging and online message boards and may be able to communicate freely with other users of all ages.
Parents can change or revoke the consent choices previously made, and review, edit or request the deletion of their children’s personal data.
Preview or Free of Charge Releases
BizzCloud offers preview, insider, beta or other free-of-charge products and features (“previews”) to enable you to evaluate them while providing feedback, including performance and usage data, to BizzCloud. As a result, previews can automatically collect additional data, provide fewer controls, and otherwise employ different privacy and security measures than those typically present in our products. If you participate in previews, we may contact you about your feedback or your interest in continuing to use the product after general release.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this privacy statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our products. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the version number in the footer of the statement and describe the changes in a Change History page. If there are material changes to the statement or in how BizzCloud will use your personal data, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how BizzCloud is protecting your information.
How to Contact Us
If you have a technical or support question, please:
• email email@example.com
• use this web form, or
• call our support team at +31 20 369 7263
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or a question for a Chief Privacy Officer or Data Protection Officer of BizzCloud, please contact us by using our web form. We will respond to questions or concerns within 15 days.
Unless otherwise stated, BizzCloud is a data controller for personal data we collect through the products subject to this statement.
BizzCloud Nederland B.V. is located at the Science Park 400, Amsterdam, 1098XH, The Netherlands. Telephone: +31 20 369 7261.
BizzCloud Nederland B.V. is our data protection representative for the European Economic Area and Switzerland. The data protection officer of BizzCloud Nederland B.V. can be reached at the following address: BizzCloud Nederland B.V., Attn: Data Protection, Science Park 400, Amsterdam, 1098XH, The Netherlands. Telephone: +31 20 369 7261.